Happy New Year! It's 2016, a fresh start for another year and the perfect time to make out a new set of goals. Normally I write about them in my morning pages journal for my eyes only, but as the year progresses I loose track and soon I've forgotten what I had set out to accomplish. So this year I'm trying something different and stating them out loud right here on the blog. These are the top 5 art business goals to be accomplished in twenty sixteen:
- Paint every day even if it means making quick sketchbook art.
- Have a new selection of artwork available for purchase on the website at the end of each month.
- Blog 5 times a week about my latest artwork process, create tutorials, show behind the scenes and everyday life.
- Continue learning how to take awesome photos and videos. Last year I made a huge effort to develop my skills, but there's so much more to learn. Such an important part of having an online presence, don't you think?
- Connect with my collectors and readers through email newletters and also snail mail. This year I'll be sending out a limited number of postcards to past collectors. I love receiving real mail from someone. How about you?
If you would also like to receive a postcard in your mailbox all you have to do is Opt In with your address right Here and I'll mail you a postcard similar to the one in the photo with my artwork on the front. Supply is limited!
You already know this and I'm telling you again, I'd be no where without you! Thanks for being you ...make this the best year ever! Don't forget to take a deep breath now and then (note to self)!
What's on your list for 2016?