A meadowlark bird with a bright yellow chest against a patterned background would make a sweet addition to your gallery wall collection of original art, don't you think?
Size: 8X10" or 8x10" matted to 11x14"
by Blenda Tyvoll
Attn: Signed prints are available within the USA only, International orders are shipped directly from an outside print shop and will arrive unsigned.
The signed prints listed in this shop are made to order in my studio. They are produced using pigment based inks, archival for 200 years, won't fade and is waterproof. The paper is of ultra premium matte heavyweight archival quality which produces the most vibrant long lasting color.
- I personally sign each print for you.
- It was produced using pigment based inks, archival for over 200 years, won't fade and is waterproof.
- The paper is a professional matte heavyweight archival quality which produces the most vibrant long lasting color.
- Print is sized (slightly smaller) so that it will fit perfectly into a standard size ready made mat or frame.
For print options
- we use conservation rag mat board that is 100% cotton core and backing paper.
- It is naturally acid free and lignin free. Mat color is white with 4 ply Thickness (.050-.060)
- Openings are cut at a 45 degree bevel.
- Print will be assembled into the mat.
- I will sign on the mat front and sign the print itself.
- When your print arrives it will be ready to fit right in to a standard size 11X14" frame.
- Print arrives packaged in a protective clear bag sleeve with cardboard or foam core backing, shipped in a flat rigid envelope or box.
- Ships within 1-3 business days.
Many more prints and options available on my Pixels.Com Shop
Purchase with confidence.. check out my seller reviews from my Etsy Shop
Copyright of work, including all rights of reproduction in any form, are held by the artist, Blenda.
Image was photographed to represent original colors, but your monitor colors may vary the colors slightly.
**International customers may be required to pay an import fee upon receipt of item per local regulations.**